The Coronavirus pandemic is hitting everyone hard. It was completely unexpected but now following the Governments announcement, we’re all having to put everything on hold and hope that this virus is short lived.
As a business owner, these will probably be one of the toughest times, trying to keep your business afloat and come through the back of this. Changing the way we think, do and even live is the norm at the moment but we’re here and wanting to help in any way we can when it comes to the security and safety of your business premises.
If you’re having to close your business premises during this lockdown period, there are a few simple steps to prevent your from being targeted by crime:
- Make sure all windows and doors are securely closed. Store items securely that could be used to gain entry, such as bins etc.
- Move any items of value to areas where they can’t be seen if possible
- Remain in contact with any staff on site or lone workers to ensure they stay safe
- Keep all spare keys (including key holders) in a safe place
- Store any sensitive data off-site if possible
- Ensure your Intruder Alarm, Access Control and CCTV systems is working properly
- Even though your business premises is empty or not being used as before, Fire Safety laws do still apply. You still a legal requirement during these times to ensure you have a fully compliant fire system in place. The National Fire Chiefs Council have stated that you should be aware of changes in risk and review your Fire Risk Assessments accordingly
We're still here for you
We understand that as a business owner you not only have a lot to worry about but you want reassurance that security systems are still being monitored and maintained.
Absolut Security staff and engineers are classed as key workers so whatever happens, we’re still here for you 24 hours a day. We will try and rectify faults remotely where we possibly can to avoid coming out to your property.